Monday, May 12, 2008

A Lawn Mower for Mother's Day!


My husband truly isn't hopeless, but it is true that he purchased a new lawn mower over the weekend and since I'm the one who mows the lawn, you could make the assumption that he bought it for me. Believe it or not, I am grateful.

Mother's Day morning, he and the girls surprised me with two cards: one from him and one from them (Elmo-themed, no less!) a bird feeder, bird food, & a pot of flowers from them; foot massage lotion, stress-relieving bath salts, and a coupon for a pedicure from him! I really should put him up for the sweetest husband award! He's a gem! (If you have any great Father's Day ideas, send them my way!)

Mother's Day weekend was spent with extended family: my side Saturday, his side Sunday. It was wonderful to relax and enjoy our time together. The girls love to be surrounded by family. It was a fun! Hope you all had a happy weekend honoring your mothers!

No comments: