Jennie & Bruce ran the Chicago Marathon...all 50 states were represented and over 100 countries. Pretty mind-boggling when you think about it. Robert & I left the girls with grandparents and headed off the to the Windy City. I enjoyed the trip immensely! Here are some of my favorite pictures!

These pictures are not in chronological order, or any order for that matter!
Here we all are after the race! (Don't we look exhausted after watching them run?)
No one made any plans to meet up, but we actually were able to find each other (Jennie borrowed someone's cell phone!) We are so proud of you both! Way to go!

You know you're in the big city when crowds gather around the horses on patrol!
They were beautiful creature and very well taken care of with bright shiny clean coats.

If I were to run a marathon, I think it would fun to dress up as Wonder Woman...this group was a trip! They had Super Man, Batman & Robin, Cat Woman, The Joker, and more!?!
















1 comment:
I am just lucky to have great friends (and family) to cheer me on. I am sure I wouldn't have finished without all the support.
Post a Comment