Called up my cousin Sally and did a little bit of catching up! It was great to talk to her! She is so bubbly and fun-loving! She's just a lot of fun to be around! I really miss her!
However, I'm still feeling overall grumpy....I've been having a little bit of anxiety with the whole election thing. Mr. Heather has been sitting on the fence up to last minute driving me crazy. My daughter voted in her Pre-K class and voted for McCain. (Did I teach her nothing?!?!?) I woke up this morning at 4:15 ready to vote. Arrived at 5:45 only to discover that our polls didn't open until 6:30, not 6 (they thought I was showing up to work the polls). Drove back home, got Zoe on the bus, and ended up taking Sammy to the polls with me. She was the only 2 year old there. It took 45 minutes and she was pretty good until I was actually voting and then she shook the booth plus the lady's booth which was right next to me. Nice. We survived. Now just impatiently waiting for the results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment