Friday, December 19, 2008

MY FIRST SNOW DAY!

All 6 districts have officially closed today...finally! Yippee skippy! My first snow day in my new job! The rule is that ALL six must close before we close. I've been checking since 5:30 a.m. and the last school now just closed at 7:55! (Don't worry, I made "good use" of my time checking my email and catching up on reading other people's blogs!)



The other great news is that Mr. Heather found my new favorite tea (caffeine-free) TAZO in my two favorite flavors: Passion and Wild Orange. (I had brought home my empty packets from a conference to show him.) I'm not sure how long it's been in the cupboard because he forget to tell me he picked it up and they didn't get put away with the rest of the tea . However, the good news it that is was a pleasant surprise!

Now I have to decide what to do with all my extra time...go shopping? Wrap presents? Bake Christmas cookies? Watch a sappy Christmas movie on Lifetime?

No comments: