
Just came home from watching "The Bucket List" and can say that I highly recommend it. It is a spiritual experience. Much to learn. So what have I learned? I learned about "Egyptian Heaven." According to the movie, all Egyptians are asked two questions: Did you find joy in your life? Did you bring joy to others? Pretty deep, huh? It's hard to speak for others, but I'd like to believe that the answers are yes. I'm still pondering these questions, plus I'm thinking of what I'd put on my own personal "Bucket List".
When I came home, I found my Zoe, my pirate princess (in my mind, she can't decide between being the two!) waiting up in bed for me. I tackled her with a big bear hug and whispered into her ear how much I loved her and how special she is to me. She whispered back, "I love you too." It's funny how these four little words can move you to tears. Tears of joy. Upon checking on Sammy, I found her curled up in a ball with all her stuffed animals thrown on the floor and the blankets kicked off, I re-tucked her back in and sneaked out before waking her up....precious, precious baby girls.
It's a good time to sing along to "Blessed" by Martina McBride. I feel so blessed. Now I have to chase down Mr. Heather in his "Man Cave" (the basement) and tell him too because he doesn't hear it enough.
And before bed, I'll make sure I lift up an extra prayer of thanks....there's lots of joy under this little roof. God Bless!




1 comment:
Loved the blog about the missing scarf and the movie-- it really does make you think!!!!! I read part of it to Grandma over the phone!!!!! She loved it too.
You're right about the girls, they are precious little jewels!!! Their personalities are each different, but both are so sweet, and they are soooo much fun to be around!
It's fun to read your reactions to life!!!!
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment