Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Got Me a Ticket for an Aeroplane"


It's official! Jack, Bonnie, and I are going to Europe! The three of us have our plane tickets for London! Plus, thanks to Jack's website sleuthing we were able to obtain a GREAT deal from kayak.com! Robert is waiting because he needs a connector flight to Switzerland, so he's still on the look-out! Hopefully, he'll get his soon!

A month ago, all four of us sat down and watched some travel videos on London and Paris. We mapped out parts of our trip. The guys are excited about Normandy. The gals are excited about going to Monet's garden! We are also hoping to get tickets to "Wicked" in London. Rev. Bryan suggested it on his blog and I've been wanting to see it! If you have any traveling advice or places to see, let me know!

7-11 Club, are we still meeting on the Eiffel Tower? I think we're going to London, Paris, and then Rome/Venice???? We're still in the planning stages!

Au revoir!

2 comments:

bryan said...

Loved the Tower of London and the new Winston Churchill museum... but I'm guessing those are guy things. Also I wouldn't miss Westminster Abbey (good for all genders).

JH said...

Yes, we have you scheduled on July 16th at 7:11 underneath the Eiffel Tower! Hope that is still the plan. Bruce and I got our tickets. We will be doing London on the way home.