
Zoe wanted to go to the pharmacy with Daddy to pick up Sammy's meds. I wish I could've been there....no, actually, it's funnier that I WASN'T there! The people working enjoyed her antics and heard EVERY word she said! Hubby's stories from the trip:
Pharmacist: Are you Samantha?
Zoe: No, I'm ZOE!
(A Little Later)
Zoe announces loudly: "I'm tired of waiting!"
(Later Still)
Zoe: Daddy, it smells like poop in here.
I didn't do it.
And the kicker.....
Pointing to the condoms on the near by display, she asks: What are those people doing?
Daddy: They're kissing.
Zoe: Who are they?
Daddy: Mommies and Daddies
Zoe: What are they doing on those boxes?
Daddy: Ask the pharmacist.




2 comments:
She's a thinker!!!! That would have been cute on video for one of those tv shows!!!!
You need to start preparing answers about the bird and bee questions!
They are coming sooner than you might believe!
?????????????
Glad we're through that part!!!
Too funny.
Post a Comment