Thursday, July 3, 2008

More of PEI - Pics from our 2004 Trip

Walking on the Beach

Zoe's 1st Taste of Lobster!



Grandma & Grandpa come to visit us!


We always celebrate Canada Day with the Canadians! July 1st!

We are here!
If you ever see a sign like this, STOP! Great place to eat...best hamburgers in CA!
Zoe wore her duck bib in honor of her first Lucky Duck, "The Little Duck" hamburger!


We have this picture framed!

Legendary Storyteller and Musician, Mike Pendergast!



Jack and Bonnie come up to visit us!

Start her young!

At Green Gables

Mommy loves the lupines! They can be spotted all over the island as you drive. Very scenic!
PEI is a happy place!

1 comment:

~Lori said...

Love the pictures! I've never been there, but now seeing these, I feel like I need to go to the island. I need a vacation. :)

And also, I agree with the strangeness of Molly Ringwald playing a mom....it's an adjustment, isn't it? Did you watch the show?