"Kiss, Sammy?"
"No." It's not a defiant no, it's "just no", "thanks, not interested", "thanks for asking, but no," and finally, "it's OK if you kiss me, but I'm not gonna kiss you back."
So tonight when she was being especially cuddly I took the opportunity to really try to teach her. I explained this to her and then showed her how to pucker up and to my surprise, she mimicked me. She did it so well that it immediately caused me to burst out laughing! It was so cute! She thought that was funny so she did it again! Then I showed her how to peck and that's basically what she did, just like a little hen! More laughter! Kids are put on this Earth so adults everywhere can experience happiness and laughter in real, genuine belly laughs! We practiced for awhile before we showed Daddy and she showered him with kisses too! Even Zoe got goodnight kisses!
True butterfly kisses....so sweet, so precious, I know I'll always remember tonight!




1 comment:
so sweet!!
Post a Comment