
I met a lady on the Mom's Network who is also a photographer and she sold me the pictures to me on a CD so I can post them wherever I want without breaking any copyright laws! I'm thrilled! The best part was that I didn't have to spend tons of money and decide which pics I wanted and which ones I didn't and who gets what, etc. Everyone can pick their favorites in whatever size they want! That's PRICELESS! So here are the results! We were in an urban children's garden so you can see the hospital, etc. in the background, but I still like them!










Just the two of us!





7 comments:
Heather,
Hey lady! Happy Summer! So great to hear from you and get an update on
your blog! I love to get the word from Mr and Mrs. Heather and those two
beautiful girls! You just crack me up! It was great talking to you! We
can't let summer fly by without getting together! I'll let you know as
soon as I get my schedule for June!
My favorite pics on your blog are the ones with the girls heads leaning
together and Zoe's graduation! Too cute!
Have a great day!
Kathy
Your family pics are awesome! You all look great!!! ~Bonnie
Gorgeous pics!
You have some adorable girls!
Love,
Uncle Tim
Great pictures! I love the photos of the girls together. And your hilites look awesome! :)
Beautiful photos!
The girls are really growing up and we can't wait to see them and everyone
soon!
Thanks for sharing!
Love
Auntie R and Uncle C, Cousin Sarah
I love it. I can't believe how talented you are to do all this and have the time to get all those wonderful pictures and thoughts written down! It's super!! Patty
Post a Comment