
If you haven't noticed, I have a little more time on my hands! I've been trying to update my blog and have been going at it feverishly! Besides, I can't just be idle...I have to put some of that creative energy to use!
My parents & my grandma Mary watched the girls last week for my last three days of school. They all enjoyed each others' company and came back with some good stories. Here's a couple: After my dad made pancakes with Zoe, she helped set the table. My grandma made some remark to Zoe that now all they needed was syrup. Zoe replied, "I made the pancakes and set the table. YOU'RE in charge of the syrup!" While my mom and grandma made chocolate chip cookies for Andrew's birthday party with the girls, my mom made some remark that this reminded her of when she made cookies with me. Zoe exclaimed in awe, "My mom used to make cookies???" I guess all those sugar cookies we make at Christmas and Easter don't count so in guilt, I bought some chocolate chips to make cookies at home!
It was an AWESOME school year and I'm really proud of my kids, but I'm also ecstatic to have the summer to spend time with my other kids- you know, the ones that share the same last name as I do! I'm determined not to let the summer slip by....we've scheduled lots of quality family time together! I'll keep you posted! HAPPY SUMMER!




2 comments:
Wow. You really did update your blog. I enjoyed all of the photos and stories!
Cute! Love 'em!!
J
Post a Comment