I have to admit, I thought I was ready for this. However, when the music played and they had all the moms stand up front, and the kids marched in with their caps and gowns with flowers tightly clasped in their hands for their moms, I broke down and shed a couple of tears. What a happy day! We are so proud of her!











2 comments:
Did'nt I just drive down to meet her and now she wearing a cap and gown. Time flies when your having fun. See you soon!! sn-toledo
You did a great job, and we are so proud of Zoe! She was a beautiful flower girl, and did such a nice job too! She sure looked grown up! Her graduation was really special, and we were so glad to be there to see her graduate! We are so proud of her!
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment