Last night, my co-worker Dianne and I went to the Encore Theater for "Gilligan's Island: The Musical." It was adorable! You never know what to expect at a local theater, but last night's performance was entertaining and full of talent! Mary Ann almost stole the show! She had the best voice and facial expressions even though she wasn't a brunette, but a blonde! (In real life, she is married to the Professor.) To go to an island with beach...which as you know, is a passion of mine (thus the name of the Blog!) as well as to go back in time to the days of my carefree childhood and visiting those old characters from the past...With Gilligan, the Skipper too,
The Millionaire and his wife, A movie star, the Professor and Mary Ann, Here on Gilligan's Isle!
So vote now! Who is your favorite character from Gilligan's Island? I just added the poll feature to my site...top right! Vote now! You only have until the end of January to cast your vote! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! YOUR VOTE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Well, probably not in this case, but it's still a good time!
Mine is Mary Ann. Robert and I dressed up like Gilligan and Mary Ann (respectively) for my brother's and his wife's Halloween party. If I can dig up that picture, I'll post it here! I know you're all dying to it! LOL




2 comments:
My vote is for Gilligan-- he is the funniest. mom
I always thought the professor was cute.
Post a Comment