
OK, so going through my playlist, I realize that many of my songs are from the 80's. No big surprise there really. (You know you're getting older when the "Oldies But Goodies" are songs from when you were in high school and have their own radio station!)
I'm also a sucker for a good old-fashioned country song. However, some of these songs just crack me up. I'll never forget when I heard the "Save the Horse" song on the radio. I just about had to pull over because I was laughing so hard I was crying! It still cracks me up! Mom and I saw Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in Columbus this summer in their Soul2Soul II Concert with Taylor Swift as their opening act. Here are some pictures I took then.





So here's the interactive feedback part: Vote for your favorite song from my playlist in the comments section. If you feel I'm missing an important tune , please let me know! Get jamming!




No comments:
Post a Comment