Saturday, February 2, 2008

WHOSE BLOG IS THIS ANYWAY?



Hubby just informed me that he doesn't like the term "hubby". To me, "husband" is too formal. "Robert" seems too impersonal even though we are on a first-name basis! :) I call him "Honey" at home, but that seems too personal for a blog, but maybe it isn't. It's not like "Poopsie" or anything really cutsie like that. He suggested "Keeper of the House." Other women's blogs do something like this "Mr.Heather" which is liberating, but he's also not keen on that idea either! The question is what title to bestow on Mr.Heather? Hmmmmm....Mr.Heather is starting to grow on me!
Any comments/suggestions welcome!

2 comments:

JH said...

I enjoy Mr. Heather too. However, Bruce and I are also fond of his French/European name Robear!

Anonymous said...

Robert, Hubby, Mr. Heather, Keeper of the House... those are all fine and dandy, but you know what we (Jack & I) would refer to him as!