Thursday, February 7, 2008

SAMMY'S BIG NEWS!






I know Sammy has been neglected on this blog - not intentionally, of course! Truth is, I have a 21 month too. She is the baby. Yes, she walks and talks, but most likely, this is it for us. I always had my heart set on two, and Hubby is mortified at the thought of being outnumbered by our children, so (most likely, but not officially) she'll always be the baby. In fact, at our house, we still call her "Baby" at times (OK, A LOT!) This gets really confusing at times when my brother's 9 month baby is around. Regardless, it is what it is!

So, in case the suspense is killing you, I'll just get to the BIG NEWS!

Samantha peed in the potty for the first time!

APPLAUSE!

Granted, it might be a one time occurrence so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. (We went through that with Zoe-she peed at 1.5 and then waited until she was 3-for heaven's sakes she was practically changing her own diapers, but wouldn't go in the potty!) Still, we told Sammy how proud we were of her and called both sets of grandparents!

It's a great start!

Here she's blowing kisses to everyone! She's such a little sweetheart! (The Before & After Shots: Her bangs were cut. She's styling now!)

No comments: